PowerFog® systems are rapidly becoming the industries’ de facto standard for quality and reliability in combustion turbine inlet air fogging systems. With the technology applied to over thousands of turbines of all makes and models, PowerFog® systems are custom designed by power industry professionals for your specific needs. The benefits of PowerFog® are:
- Cool the inlet air within a degree of the ambient wet bulb temperature
- Extremely low pressure drop
- Low installed cost
- Low operations cost
- Ease of maintenance
- Typical performance gain during hot ambient conditions of 8 to 15%
PowerFog® systems have become so popular that plants are replacing their evaporative coolers with these systems. Instead of replacing the media in your evap cooler next time around, consider installing a PowerFog® system. The reduced maintenance and increased cooling capacity will appeal to plant maintenance personnel and plant profitability.
What sets PowerFog® apart from other fogging systems:
- All welded stainless steel nozzle manifolds
- One degree zone control
- Robust system design
- Advanced system protection and controls
- Custom designed for each duct configuration
- Designed for reliability
PowerFog® systems meet or exceed OEM standards so warranties can be maintained on new installations. If you are considering fogging for your combustion turbine inlet air cooling needs, call the experts at Caldwell Energy.
PowerFog® – the new industry standard.