V.P. Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Caldwell Energy Company Caldwell Energy Company
• What is the goal of all Turbine Inlet Cooling Technologies?
• Increase output and Efficiency
• How do the technologies do this?
– Reduce the inlet temperature
– Increase the mass flow into the machine
– Decreases the compressor discharge temperature
Wet Compression Technology (WCT) Genesis
• Water Wash Systems
– Used for years to 'secretly' increase
Combustion Turbine Output
• Early 90's Realizations
• Several Patents Issued
– Others Pending
– Prudent to License Prudent to License